An independent business organisation. We represent metal products, mashinery and equipment, electromechanics and electronics, plastics and rubber industry companies interests on international and national level. Our goal is to increase business competitiveness and internationalisation, improve export of products and services, increase synergy between scientists and engineers activity. We take part in improving quality of VET (Vocational education and training) in Lithuania.
Why do we work?
- To improve terms of businessmen and scientists activity in Lithuania and abroad;
- Members could get complex services like representation, mediation, networking organizing, help in getting financial aid, technological education, knowledge management and worker education;
- To help sectorial enterprises to manufacture and export high added value products, services and solutions;
- To create circumstances for improving worker qualification and management abilities;
- To compile and convey information about the potential of sectorial businessmen and scientists;
- To help engineering industry enterprises to become leaders of Lithuanian economy.
What do we do?
We want to improve engineering industry business environment:
|We want to encourage export development:|
|We want to encourage R&D synergy between science institutions and business enterprises:|
|We want to improve VET and competence quality in Lithuania:|
Association „Linpra" takes interest to all Lithuanian engineering industry enterprises. But the most attention, of course, is given to association members.